Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i just got home !


went to work as usual today !
:D

dear called around 2pm+ after his school ,
he said he wanna go see computers .

so when my work ended at 6.15pm ,
dear's father come fetch me from work .
& den sent me n dear to funan .
bid uncle goodbye
& he drived back home .
:D

walk walk walk .
went to almost all the electrical shops .
only the last one caught our eyes .
i guess dear might be going to buy his com tomorrow .
i shall get mine .. around few wks later .
WHEEE !

after funan ,
we walked to clarke quay !
walked pass all the shops ..
made one big round around clarke quay .
thr was this wireless kite flying thingy at the open field .
was very very beautiful .
but it comes with a beautiful price of $600+ too !

den we sat down by the Singapore River .
slacked .
crapped .
& dear kept wanting to go nearer to the bungy thingy .
-_-

OH YA ;
dear today v bastard !
while walking down this grassy slope ,
he suddenly told me there was a frog ;
AND I RAN DOWN THE SLOPE PULLING HIM ALONG .
n ya ;
he was behind me HAHA-ing away .
very funny hor .

=((

left there ard 11pm .
dear pei me wait for my bus .
den he went to take NEL home .

called him just now he dint pick up .
i suppose he's talking bout the computer .
HEHE .


ilu many many !


& GRATS WENN TODAY . :x

No comments: